Followers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm Back!..Again

You'd think I was just so super busy wouldn't you?  But no.. and yes.  Let's see.  I'm still recovering slowly from surgery.  I'm tired much of the time.  I am now 2 WEEKS behind in my school work.  That's just never happened before.  And you know what???  I. DON'T. CARE.  Nope.  I should, however, but... I just don't know what it is, I'm burned out maybe.  I feel burned out on this deployment.  I'm so so damn sick of this.  It sucks doing it all  alone.  My mood is .. not great much of the time either.  I feel... grumpy.  And anxious.  ALL. THE . TIME.  I know that I am not doing the very best job at being a mom right now.  My kids are not getting to school enough.  Someone is always sleeping in and I have to take them to school late or they get sick and miss a few days of school, or Becca has to be picked up early every Wed. for therapy on her arm.  So.. yeah.  Mother of the year I am....

Also.. I am not having a great time figuring out what my new tummy likes or how much it can hold.  I don't get that 'full' feeling until 2 hours AFTER I eat.  And then.. well it is too late.  I have to vomit it up.  So it seems I vomit at least 3 to 4 times a week.  I eat something that used to agree with me that doesn't now or just a bit too much and it has no room to go but up.  Add to it that I'm thirsty all the time and can't drink but slowly.  I have figured out that sucking on ice is best, it helps with the thirst, but allows me to 'drink' slowly.  In good news.. I lost 50+ pounds since April and 35 since the surgery last month.  And Jeff is hopefully coming home for a visit in 9 days!!! I so hope that happens!  I miss him so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment