Followers

Monday, June 28, 2010

My Apologies

I do hereby formally apologize to anyone I may have hurt, offended, upset, or made angry in any way with my last entry.  It certainly wasn't my intention.  It was venting; my daughter is upset, she is upset daily..and I don't think that I should have to censor my own blog... but apparently I have upset some people.  First I didn't know that my previous post went to facebook.. but I have checked my settings and that won't happen again without my ok.  (this is on facebook to reach those I have upset).  Please accept my apology.  

Yes, it is just one side...but how can I have another when I don't know any other sides?  I have tried to comfort her as best I can, yet it isn't working.  It has come to my attention that perhaps maybe even probably, the nasty comments I spoke of previously were NOT made by the girls in question.  If she/they didn't make them,..then yes, I do owe you an apology and I'm sorry.  But you can see why we thought they were can't you?  My daughter is unhappy.  She is sad and grieving for her old friends and I just want her to be happy.  Is this wrong?  I am sure that the other girls families want the same for them and frankly so do I.  I wish no one ill.  I never ever said that anyway.  I miss these girls and loved them.  I think I even said so.  But now it has come to my attention they are upset with me so ... now what?  What can I do ? Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment