Followers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

I'm Back!


Well I haven't been on here in a while. Mainly because I was too sad. Jeff and I had SUCH a great time in Vegas! But those 4 days just flew by. All too soon it was time for him leave again. And this time it was for a year. I admit I didn't handle it well at the airport. I cried in line for check in, but thankfully they gave us gate passes..so thanks United. It was such a long line for security (at 5am? really?) that by the time we got to the gate he had about 5 minutes before boarding. Even he teared up which is unusual. Something about seeing him walk down the ramp to the plane... just set me off. I could not stop crying...for about 2 days. I am finally (mostly) back to myself but still sad.
I'm glad it is summer though that way I can keep myself happy by just relaxing and sitting in the sun. I am a sunny day kind of girl!

Oh and I do know that this will pass. I do. I just wish I had some months down..just seems like such a long time ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment