Followers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Sleep....

Ah.. sleep. Will I ever sleep again? At this point I am a little unsure! I am sooo tired! Getting the kids up and out the door after 2 hours of sleep was a real treat. I woke up with a headache. I even canceled my gallbladder ultrasound because I was so tired. Looking back, I probably could have done it. I don't have time to be so damn tired, I am behind in school, but I'm taking my nap today and I'm going to bingo too damn it! The rest of the week is filled with karate x twice a week and scouts and some meetings I have to attend for the surgery. Busy, Busy.. Everyone says to stay busy, but I want to just chill though. Am I weird I wonder??? Maybe delusional from lack of sleep!
Whatever.. I'm taking a nap and not feeling guilty for it at all..ok maybe a little guilt, but only a little! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment