Followers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Blog Hop






So from Riding the Roller Coaster's great blog, and great idea for a blog hop, I added the post below to tell a bit about me. I thought I'd add some photos too. I am so new at blogging.. my blog isn't fancy, I have no idea how and frankly school keeps me so busy there are days I'm lucky that I get my kids to all the places they are supposed to be, and get them fed and get some reading/homework done. I look forward to summer more than I can possibly say!
I'd love to meet other bloggers so I do hope someone wanders over to my site. I'd love more support from my fellow military spouses during this tough time for me.

So I have a 16 year old son, a 14 year old daughter and a soon to be 13 year old son. Oh and my best friend in the whole world my husband!



No comments:

Post a Comment