Followers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Tonight is the last night....

Well here it is.. the night before J. leaves. I am feeling surprisingly ok.. for now. The anxiety is MUCH less since I started the Zoloft and I'm grateful.

We had an early dinner at the Melting Pot, and then got Pizza Hut for the kids and now we are all hanging in the living room deleting shows off of the DVR. Nice feeling curled up with J. But this is the last night and it keeps rolling around in my brain like a little voice...last night, last night.

I also decided to have Gastric Bypass Surgery done. I'm ready and it was surprisingly easy to get approved by Tricare. I will be having it done at Fort Carson. I'm nervous about attempting this without Jeff but hopefully my neighbors can help and give me rides to and from the hospital. I still have to do a bunch of things and I don't have a date as of yet. I hope that it will all happen according to plan, but you know how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment